top of page





Advance Parole allows certain non U.S. citizens who are already in the United States to enter the country without a visa if they travel abroad.  This document also preserves the Adjustment of Status which the alien has filed.  If the alien does not aobtain an Advance Parole document, and instead attempts to enter into the U.S. on a visa, the pending Adjustment of Status application may be considered to have been abandoned.




An application for Advanced Parole is filed using Form I-131.  This form is usually filed along with I-485, Adjustment of Status.  If the application is approved, the document is mailed directly either to the applicant's or to the applicant's attorney.


You may also be eligible to file for an Advanced Parole online.  Call our offices today to learn more about this application and obtain a consultation on your travel needs.

bottom of page