Immigration Options for U.S. Military Families


There are several special immigration options available for U.S. Military Personnel.  Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens in the U.S. military may apply for a Parole in Place if they entered the U.S. unlawfully, and U.S. laws provide for expedited naturalization processes for members of U.S. Military and their spouses.  Click on the links below to see more information on these issues: